xsl-list

selecting not(node()) not working as I expect it to

2006-02-27 11:26:05
Hello everyone,

For some reason (Monday perhaps) I'm having a very difficult time with
a very simple concept. I'm simply trying to apply all templates except
a node and then apply that node and it's children. I've done this
before with no issue,, now, well I'm having issues.

xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
                                <para>This is a paragraph</para>