xsl-list

retrieve hostname

2006-02-24 04:57:43
Is there a way to retrieve the hostname of the node running the XSLT?

I have an external document that is being referenced from within the XSLT. It must now run on several machines where the pathing information is different.

If I pass the hostname to XSLT and store it in a <xsl:param> it all works fine. I was wondering if there was a way of calling java to access the hostname that way? Or perhaps there's another way?

i.e. java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostName()

Mark H.

//