xsl-list

Using variables in select

2006-02-14 06:05:31
I need to process two different selections (attached below). One that
is filtered and one (actually several) that are filtered by
[(_at_)Kursart='Bildungsurlaub'] and similar conditions.

Now searching the list I found that I can create a more elegant
soltion by using a variable in this fashion [(_at_)Kursart=$aFilter](_dot_)

What I haven't found is:

        how can I create this in a way that it works also for the
        first variation that doesn't want the filter?

        Is there a way to use pattern matching such as

        $aFilter="*" (which doesn't work!)

Or is this a situation where I need to go for evaluate?

Any ideas much appreciated,
Ferdinand Soethe

-------------
Current code

<xsl:for-each select="set:distinct(Kurstext/@Titel|
        Abschnitt[BereichsTitelEinfuegen and BereichsTitelEinfuegen!='immer'
        and
        BereichsTitelEinfuegen!='nurWeb']/Kurstext/@Titel)">
        <xsl:call-template name="UebersichtslistenpunktErzeugenHTML" />
 </xsl:for-each>

 <xsl:for-each
select="set:distinct(Kurstext[(_at_)Kursart='Bildungsurlaub']/@Titel|

BereichsTitelEinfuegen!='nurWeb']/Kurstext[(_at_)Kursart='Bildungsurlaub']/@Titel)">