xsl-list

Re: Sudoku stylesheet

2006-02-14 00:30:29
I started working on such a transform about one month ago.
I can share a first implementation which solved succesfully the few
sudokus I tested:
http://eric.brechemier.name/project/sudoku/2005-02-14-sudoku-xslt.zip

The transform annotates sudoku squares with allowed and forbidden
values, using three "human-like" reasonings, which can help to
determine the level of the puzzle. The result of the transform is an
updated sudoku state.

It is still a little rough at the edges, so any feedback will be much welcome.
I am especially interested in any suggestion on how to allow the
transform to loop without getting inconsistent values in xsl:keys.

Eric

On 2/13/06, andrew welch <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>