xsl-list

XSL Queries

2006-02-10 21:13:03
Hi everyone,

     I have an xml file with details
<orders>
<category type='shirt'>
<price>100</price>
</category>
<category type='Tshirt'>
<price>150</price>
</category>
<category type='Jeans'>
<price>500</price>
</category>
<category type='Pant'>
<price>750</price>
</category>
</orders>

      In an xsl file i have to list type of categories in left side on clicking=
  particular tag  the price details should be displayed on right. Give me a =
sample of this, so that i can develop  it further [

EX: click link pant should display 750 on right hand side

Please send to this email-ID :b_manoj(_at_)india(_dot_)com

Thanks in Advance,
Manoj

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail