xsl-list

Re: Does anyone know how to make IE less useless for XSLT developement?

2006-02-10 05:20:06
Hmm, I pretty much gave up achieving anything serious with
Transformiix a while back, yet you seem to feel it is doable if a pain
- any hints, pointers, links to get around various Transformiix
problems?

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

On 2/10/06, M. David Peterson <m(_dot_)david(_dot_)x2x2x(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>