xsl-list

RE: Passing a Map as parameter to XSLT.

2006-03-05 15:09:52

When I do <xsl:copy-of select="$XSLTParameter"/>
the XML that I have passed in the parameter gets printed onto
the output.
It prints the following
<map>
<entry key="..." value="..."/>
</map>

That's good. So you're passing the parameter OK.

So I think there is some error in the xsl:key.

The XSLT processor I am using is XALAN processor.

Do you have any idea if I can use xsl:key with the parameter
that I am passing ?

Yes, you can. The most important thing is to make sure that when you call
key(), the context node is a node in the "map" document.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/