xsl-list

service marks and other special symbols

2006-03-02 13:50:51
Hello all:

I have a perplexing issue that I just can't figure out.  I want to have my xsl
document output the code for the service mark symbol (℠) but it looks
like the xsl parser replaces the code with a ? or square symbol in the html
stream.  Is there any way to workaround this?  I've tried just about everything
I can think of, including:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&#8480;</xsl:text> and "&amp;#8480;"

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg
29001 Solon Rd., Solon, OH 44139. The preceding e-mail message (including any
attachments) contains information that may be confidential or constitute
non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender
by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.