xsl-list

[xsl] New to XSLT technology need little hand holding

2006-03-06 16:30:20
Hello,

I am new to XSLT technology and being thrown to develop somethign real quick. I nee dto come up with xslt stylesheet format which will generate XML file in format below. Basically the output format does nto have tags. can someone help me come up with xslt fiel format for the same? The values which are in quotation marks are going to be fed by database.

<RPSL_PTNR
ptnr_id="31942"
ptnr_type="SHIP_TO"
sub_org="NGEN"
app_id="TPRPL_100"
name_1="Unisys Corp."
address_1="350 SOUTH 5TH"
address_2="ROOM 127"
address_3=""
address_4=""
address_5=""
city="MINNEAPOLIS"
state_name="MN"
state_code="MN"
postal_code="55415"
ctry_name="United States"
ctry_code="US"
created_by="JBRYANT"
request_url="https://testxmlfulfill.networkgeneral.com/normal/oraapps/dev/ReceiveVastraXML";
use_cached_result="FALSE"
persist="TRUE"
user_varchar1="2009794"
user_varchar2="125685"
user_varchar3=""/>

I have created somethign like below but it is not working and giving me error when I do XMLTRANSFORM. The message I get is "inconsistent datatypes: expected - got -"

All help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Manisha