xsl-list

RE: [xsl] How do I convert the use of onclick in HTML to work in XSLT?

2006-03-08 16:24:09
-----Original Message-----
From:     Shirley Gasch <sgasch(_at_)sindbad(_dot_)gsfc(_dot_)nasa(_dot_)gov>
Sent:     Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:57:25 -0500
To:       xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject:  RE: [xsl] How do I convert the use of onclick in HTML to work in XSLT?

<FRAMESET COLS="16%,64%" FRAMEBORDER=1>
   <FRAME SRC="WaiverNav.htm" NAME=a MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0
 FRAMEBORDER=1 title="Naviagation Area">
    <FRAME SRC="WaiverHome.htm" NAME=b MARGINWIDTH=0  MARGINHEIGHT=0
 FRAMEBORDER=1 title="ESMO Configuration Modification Request Home
 Page">
</FRAMESET>
Does this HTML fragment say that the document that should appear in the right frame is
"WaiverHome.htm"? It's got to be that or "WaiverNav.htm", but I'll assume the second
<FRAME> element is the right-hand one.

If so, then we need to know if you are trying to use XSLT to produce "WaiverHome.htm" or if your are
trying to use XSLT to produce the entire HTML page, including the <FRAMESET> element and its child
<FRAME> element that simply refers to "WaiverHome.htm". Please clarify.

--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email