xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Job Posting - XSLT / XHTML / CSS Programmer - Sydney - Australia

2006-03-08 22:37:15
Hmmmm they do have some issues with cookies sometimes :(

Details below. If your interested send your resume to me.

Regards

 A web developer is required for an innovative Internet applications
development company that values creativity and initiative.

This position requires a flexible team player who enjoys a challenge
and who regularly achieves goals within tight deadlines. In order to
flourish you will enjoy taking responsibility and have the skills to
deliver quality results on time.

In exchange you will have the opportunity to work on varied and
exciting projects, with a close-knit and talented team of employees in
a relaxed and informal environment in Crows Nest.

Essential skills:

1. Minimum of one year commercial experience in Web development

2. Very strong understanding of XHTML/CSS and Java script.

3. Experience in XML and HTML generation using XSLT.

4. Good oral & written communication skills, and documentation discipline

Desirable skills:

1. Experience with Content Management Systems

2. Understanding of ASP and ASP.NET development

3. Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server

4. Galaga and Pac Man skills ;-)

Do you have a passion for the web and enjoy providing valuable
solutions to real world business problems? We want to hear from you.