xsl-list

[xsl] XSLT question on xsl:variable and/or xsl:param usage with user inputs

2006-03-09 04:54:27
Hi,

I am trying to assign a user-input value to a variable. I know that
variable values can not be changed within a given template, but I am
still not sure if what I am trying to do is possible or not? If it is
not, can xsl:param be an alternative, and how or is there another
alternative at all? Can this be done by templates?

 Thanks a lot, in advance, for any future answers...

 Alp