xsl-list

RE: RE: RE: [xsl] FW: XSL processes XML incorrectly when uneven number of values returned in array elements

2006-03-09 08:02:20
Hi Charles, thanks for having a look at this for me.

Each optionList/option should be in a unique row.
That row should match the occurrence of the option element under
optionList*/

So if there is a value in the first occurrence of optionList*/ then it
should be displayed in row 1

If you look at the XML under /free-xml you see that optionList1 has 7
array values starting from the first occurrence of optionList1/option.

optionList2 has 10 with a Null value in occurrence 9.

When I apply the stylesheet the display shows the first occurrence of
optionList1 starting from row 3, whereas optionList2 starts from row one
(i.e. matching the occurrence in the XML).

Each unique optionList is the source of a new column (7 in total), and
each occurrence of option within each optionList is the source of a new
row.

The first occurrence of all optionList/options should be on row one.

Do this possibly make more sense?