xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Obscuring static content with flow

2006-03-13 15:34:19
At 2006-03-13 07:28 -0800, Evan Lenz wrote:
Thanks for your response. I had actually just gotten your book in the mail the day before, but since it's the print version I don't know if that example is in there.

Section 9.6.2 page 260.

I settled on using a vendor extension for column rules which seems to work fine.

I'm glad it works fine, but it won't be portable, so keep that in mind.

Thanks for buying the book! Others who haven't bought the paper book might consider buying the PDF book because of the perpetual free updates. Employees of the US Government and of some large companies have no-charge access to their own private copies off of intranets ... details linked from our home page.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses: Washington,DC 2006-03-13/17
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com