xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0 regex and how to test it

2006-03-24 15:20:16
  If you don't want to write each time an XSLT script and a input
document to test one regexp, you can write an extension to your
favorite editor.  In Emacs, this could be done quite easily, I think.
Or a specific client for your XSLT processor (for example a Java client
for Saxon, taking a regexp and a text to test matching, and building a
simple script from these).
This I would like to add to my test environment,
I'll check this. Thanks for your fine answer.

Manfred