xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Namespaces.

2006-03-31 01:33:20

From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Sent: 31 March 2006 09:31
To: 'xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com'
Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespaces.

<xsl:apply-templates/>

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamal Bhatt [mailto:kbhatt(_at_)tt(_dot_)com(_dot_)au]
Sent: 31 March 2006 01:57
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

Apologies, this message took a long time to get to the server, so I
already found a solution:

<xsl:template match="node()">
  <xsl:element name="local-name()">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
    <xsl:if test="count(*) = 0">
      <xsl:value-of select="."/>
    </xsl:if>
    <xsl:apply-templates name="child::*"/>
   </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*">
  <xsl:attribute name="{name()}">
    <xsl:value-of select="."/>
  </xsl:attribute>
</xsl:template>

One thing I don't like about this is it assumes that you
won't have stuff like this:

In this case, it is not necessary, but I would like to know
if there is anyway of avoiding this?

Cheers.

Kamal.

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain
privileged information for the sole use of the person or

--~--