xsl-list

[xsl] How to Remove Empty or Unpopulated Attributes When Copying a File

2006-04-01 14:01:35
Hi,

I'm trying to copy everything in an XML file except unpopulated attributes or attributes containing only whitespace. So far, I have not been successful. Although I did manage to copy a file and delete all the attributes using a modified version the style sheet found here: http://www.abbeyworkshop.com/howto/xslt/copy_xml_document/index.html

I've tried variations of other examples, but so far no success. As a side note, does it make a difference in this case if the attributes (empty or populated) have namespaces, beyond including the namespaces in the XSLT Style Sheet.

If it makes a difference, I'm using the XSLT parser in PHP5, which I believe is the libxml parser. Any assistance you could provide would be helpful.

Thanks,

 Greg