xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: Repost: IE applies transformation, Fx does not

2006-04-04 08:31:04
Hi David,

I've already resolved my problem - but still my broader picture is incomplete:
First, what are _all_ the methods to load a xml file dynamically, separated
in two classes
a) those which trigger a xslt transformation (e.g. location.replace)
b) those which don't (e.g. XMLHTTPrequest)

Second, is there any method which belongs to both classes, IOW's
someone which triggers the xslt transform, or ignores the PI
(depending on a parameter, a switch, or whatever) ?

Regards, Manfred