xsl-list

[xsl] Is Saxon the *only* XSLT 2.0 engine?

2006-04-12 01:06:05
Hi Folks,

Bit of a newbie question really, but is Saxon the only XSLT 2.0
transformation engine available? How about a schema-aware one, is Saxon-SA
the only product out there? I'm interested in using it from Java and as I
hadn't found anything definitive on Google (yet), I thought I'd ask the
experts...

Thanks,
Toby

ps, I think I'm right in thinking Xalan and XT are all XSLT 1.0?