xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xupdate and xslt

2006-04-12 01:53:07
Jirka Kosek a écrit :
Camille Bégnis wrote:

working on the issue of XML documents diffing and patching, I quickly
reviewed the xupdate format as produced (notably) by xmldiff
(http://www.logilab.org/projects/xmldiff/documentation)

I couldn't find any tool that would take advantage of this format to
inject back the patch in a source document. My goal being to be able to
generate a document that *shows* the differences between versions A
and B.

Try diffmk:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/diffmk/

it has even support for several XML grammars (including DocBook) and for
such grammars it can create output that can be easily rendered as
"document with changebars".

Thanks Jirka, I did test it (thanks norm), but wanted to explore other
possibilities nonetheless.

Camille.