xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Attributes and Axis

2006-04-13 09:14:47
António Mota wrote:

I'm trying to navigate thru the attributes of a element, but no
success. Something like

      <xsl:template match="@*">
              <xsl:if test="following-sibling::attribute()">

              </xsl:if>
      </xsl:template>

meaning if there is more attributes for this node...

  Because you didn't say which version you're using, I'll assume 1.0.
You can check <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath#axes>.  For example:

    the following-sibling axis contains all the
    following siblings of the context node; if the
    context node is an attribute node or namespace node,
    the following-sibling axis is empty

  BTW, remember that attributes are not ordered.

  Regards,

--drkm