xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unwanted xmlns attribute appearing

2006-04-26 13:38:45
Nic <nferrier(_at_)tapsellferrier(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:
You know what though? It's better to use RSS 2.0 or ATOM because
they're simpler and better supported than RDF/RSS.

Yes, I saw that the RSS 2.0 XSL didn't have that problem. But I didn't
manage to get DocBook to read my RSS 2.0 feed, so I'll continue
providing the 1.0 too. Thanks for your help though.

"Michael Kay" <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
You probably wanted <item> to be in the same namespace as its parent in the
result tree. To get it in that namespace, you have to put it there, which
you do by means of namespace declarations in the stylesheet.

Many thanks, that did the trick.

Karine