xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Empty namespace attributes

2006-04-30 01:25:25
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerry Kobashi" <kkobashi(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:54 PM
Subject: [xsl] Empty namespace attributes

How do I get rid of empty namespace attributes generated after transformation by the processor? I am using ArchiTag's XRay and my tags are getting empty xmlns="" attributes placed after each one like so:

           Company name here
           Home | About

--~--

The processor has to do this to undeclare a default namespace that already exists.
For example if you have created an element:
and then create a div element inside that with no namespace then that's the output you'll get.

--

Joe