xsl-list

Re: [xsl] capitalization problem in Mozilla Firefox

2006-05-06 03:14:54
Manos:
     Good to hear from you again, and your second hypothesis is exactly right!
The first transformation is set for "html", because I had done some debugging
and review in the browser, argh.
     I hope you're not offended by the branches :-)  The next step for the game
will be to offer an editable grid, for people type in their own puzzles.  I'll
take the set of UI-controls and create XML the way the style sheets are
expecting it.  That would be a good point to introduce a more formal way to
manage the  browser differences.
     Thanks for the tip about the output method and the capitalization.  I lost
a lot of time because of that.

Sean

========================
manos writes:
Hi Sean,

I tried to check it out but there is just too much code and i dont have
time. Now, if i understand this correctly, you are doing two
transformations one after the other. I think that this behaviour occurs
due to either of the two:

* The original XML is constructed wrong in the FF branch (still using
branches :-P )
* you use html as the output method in the first transformation so FF
spits out lowercase elements (wild guess)

hth,

Manos