xsl-list

Re: [xsl] generic grid

2006-05-15 07:52:54
On 5/15/06, viniciuscamara(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br
<viniciuscamara(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)br> wrote:
Hi Jon,
Thanks for responding.
So, I didn't clear enough with my my question.
So let's go to the specific point. May I use arrays pass by parameters in my
xsl 1.0?

Your questions seem to break down in to pretty simple ones that are
well-covered in both the archives and in the faq for the list.  You
want a) to pass in a parameter that is comma-deliminated/array and b)
process this list and produce output.

There's no "pass in array" built into the language but if you look at
your manual for the processor you're using you can figure out how to
pass in parameters.  Then you can check out  the FAQ about how to
split up a comma seperated list:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N1755.html.  You could use this
with a recursive function to create your output.

Notice there's some difference in the XSLT 1.0 concepts of node-sets
and XSLT 2.0 concepts of sequences that might come into play here, but
that's beyond my knowledge.

Jon Gorman