xsl-list

RE: [xsl] FO: Non-proportional output with proportional font

2006-05-15 10:34:26
Hi.

You have tables created using ascii characters and you don't want your
document to look ugly?  Good Luck!!!

Seriously, those ascii charts depend on fixed width fonts and there's no
way around it without tailoring each one by hand or writing a VERY
complex set of conversion rules.

You may be able to find something that you like better than courier
though.  There are fixed width fonts that look less like teletype; this
guy has some screen shots:

http://www.cfcl.com/vlb/h/fontmono.html

Or you can just google for fixed width fonts.

---->Nathan

||:.

Nathan Young
CDC Site Design & Development->Interface Development Team