xsl-list

[xsl] using trax to write files

2006-05-19 03:01:45
Hi

To generate a text-properties files we use a XSLT transformation. So far we used Ant/Xalan which works fine. Now I'd like to change to trax as XSLT-Engine (preferred for Maven2). Unfortunately I could't find out how to write the files
can someone point me in the right direction?

right now the XSL looks like:
***
<xalanredirect:write file="{$filename}">
  <xsl:copy-of select="$content"/>
</xalanredirect:write>
***

now I'm looking for the synonym of "xalanredirect" for trax...

thanks & best regards
Daniel