xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Evaluation of predicates (potential bug in MSXML .NET)

2006-05-22 12:52:23
I wonder then why msxml.net is the name, it's been a while since I
used that early a version of xsltransform, IIRC the only thing about
msxml in it was that the namespaces for extension functions could be
used, but otherwise it was not connected to msxml.

I would expect the problem to be fixed in 2.0 not to mention better
performance, although maybe not considering that you evidently can't
choose XslCompiledTransform

Oleg Tkachenko keeps track of important aspects in usage of xslt under .net.

http://www.tkachenko.com/blog/archives/cat_xslt.html

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

On 5/22/06, Buchcik, Kasimier <k(_dot_)buchcik(_at_)4commerce(_dot_)de> wrote:
Hi,

> [...]

Answer from Stylus:

"When you pick "msxml.net" in the XSLT scenario Stylus Studio
runs the .NET XSLT processor System.Xml.XslTranform, no COM API
are involved."

The version of my .NET framework is v1.1.4322.

[...]

Regards,

Kasimier

--~--