xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Looking for opinions, feedback. (XSL and remote scripting)

2006-05-25 16:56:09
On 5/26/06, Steve <subsume(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I work for a non-profit and we do lots of adding and editing of
business and personal information. XSL has done wonders in separating
the presentation from the scripting logic, but I wonder if I'm doing
things as easily as I could be.

It's very hard to figure out from your prose. You need to show us by
example, snippets of code and prose of the highest quality. :)

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                        - Frank Herbert