xsl-list

Re: [xsl] ATTRIBUTE ORDER

2006-05-27 21:53:34
:D

Using system-property is a good point. Might be a bit of a performance drain if you were iterate through a given sequence of elements looking for a match, but that would require some testing to determine if the cost outweighed the benefit.

We need a CIL-esque language definition that we can then write a platform/xslt-engine compiler for.

Colin, you want to do that for the rest of us? ;) (I know I would appreciate it -- I assume others would to, but I can only guarentee my own appreciation)

:D

On Sat, 27 May 2006 22:41:49 -0600, Colin Paul Adams <colin(_at_)colina(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

"Colin" == Colin Paul Adams <colin(_at_)colina(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
writes:

    Colin> If you are aware that the results are processor dependent,
    Colin> then add a call to system-property within xsl:use-when.

I always forget that there are people still using XSLT 1.0.

But you can still use system-property.