xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Creating a new element and renaming (was issue 793)

2006-06-06 09:47:42
Thanks David, that worked! One problem though. The attributes of that original <Story> element are not carried over during transformation. My XSLT at this point looks like this:

(Snippet)

<xsl:template match="Story">
        <D>
                <BB><TG>
                        <xsl:apply-templates
select="articleTitle|articleSubTitle"/>
                </TG>

That original <Story> element contains attributes that I need to preserve. Any ideas?

chad