xsl-list

[xsl] selecting the ENTIRE content of a node, including other tags?

2006-06-15 05:04:43
Hi!

I'm trying to select the entire content of node including all other nodes/tags and everything. The xml looks like this.

<Texts>
<Text Id="1">this is one text with a <innerTag /> that I want to select</Text>
  <Text Id="2">this is <another>tag</another> that I want to select</Text>
</Texts>

I've tested xsl:copy-of but that will give me the node and it's attributes as well. I've also tested xsl:value-of but that will exclude the inner tags.

Any way at all to do this?

Thanks.

--
Andreas Andersson