xsl-list

[xsl] XML data appearing in transformed document

2006-06-20 11:33:52
Hello,

I am transforming some xml into an explorer style tree. The transformation is successful, but I'm also seeing the untransformed xml data above the result.
Example:
<folder>foldertext</folder>
        <subfolder>subfoldertext</subfolder>
        <subfolder>subfoldertext</subfolder>