xsl-list

[xsl] Thank you all! (XML to Excel using XSLT)

2006-06-23 07:44:00
Hello all,

Yeah!!! I just get my XSLT working, all the data showed up as I
expected, and more important, I know the processing rule behind it. So
if I get a new requirement, I would know where to start.

I'm just writing to THANK YOU all for all your great help! As a
newbie, I felt so frustrated as I was the only one in our group is
working on it, and now I feel so good since you guys are with me
helping me out! So a big THANK YOU to all of you, a bigger one to the
list managers and advocaters!

Now I'm working on the formatting issues, i.e. adding an empty line,
and also some calculations, i.e. a summary for the column E (one node
in XML). So I'm looking online for a good start now. If any of you
have worked on that and have some light to shed, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks & enjoy your day!

Karen.