xsl-list

[xsl] Question about Specifying Sort Criteria if no Sort Field is Selected

2006-06-26 11:44:34
Hi Everyone,

I am using XML Version 1.0 and Filemaker Pro, Version 7.0.

My problem really seems to concern a sortfield definition when no selection is made from a list of Field Names to sort by in a Search Page. When using HTML (before converting to XSLT), I noticed that the link in the Search Results shows "-sortfield=-none-".

However, when I look at the same link in the Search Results Page produced by an XSLT page, the sortfield selected is not shown in the link. Whenever I do not choose a sortfield, I either get an error message saying that Field is missing or I get no records returned for a Find All Records.

Is there something specific that needs to be done in XSLT to specify that No Sort Field is selected???

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Shirley
--
Shirley Gasch                                         Phone:  (301) 794-2164
Computer Sciences Corporation       Fax:    (301) 794-8355