xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Xpath problem?

2006-06-28 08:21:50
In trying to recreate the problem, I realize it occurs only when Ant has run
the transformation. When I do the transformation manually, the xsl works. Looks
like I'm in the wrong forum.

Thanks for your help anyway Florent! I wouldn't have realized that without you.

Seth

-----Original Message-----
From: Florent Georges [mailto:darkman_spam(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)fr]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:06 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Xpath problem?

Seth Foss wrote:

'allMaxTime' is called. If I move the for-each loop from 'max' and put
it into  'allMaxTime', then it works fine, which it wouldn't if
'allMaxTime was not called at all.

The reason 'max' is a separate template is that different places pass
different groups of nodes to the max template, i.e. it is resused. If
I have to, I will just have duplicate code, but I would like to know
why it isn't being called directly.

  Can you please submit a simple example reproducing the problem?  That is, a
minimal XML input with a minimal XSLT script with the two template versions.

  Regards,

--drkm