xsl-list

[xsl] [HS] Re: [xsl] line breaks missing

2006-06-29 03:43:12
Georg Hohmann wrote:

    4/ I don't know Word.

This is a joke, or not? I don't want offend you but i can't
believe it's true ...

  Why?  Indeed, I know what it is, and I already heard about it.  But I
never used it (well, maybe a few times).  And I certainly don't know
how it displays HTML documents (source code, as text or syntax
highlighted, redered page, converted to DOC, ...?).

  Does that sounds strange to you?

  Regards,

--drkm