xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Moving (promoting) XML elements through XSL

2006-06-29 14:24:25
Thanks for your input, David!  I think I made your suggested changes
correctly, but my output hasn't changed. The indexterm element still
doesn't appear in my output XML doc.

My updated XSL stylesheet is as follows:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">
        <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
        <xsl:template match="/topic">
                <xsl:copy>