xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Simple XSL styling question

2006-07-06 08:30:13
It's impossible from this description to tell why you are finding this
difficult, and therefore impossible to give you any advice. Don't be afraid
to show your code - it tells us where your difficulties lie.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mehta, Chirag [mailto:chirag(_dot_)mehta(_at_)bankofamerica(_dot_)com]
Sent: 06 July 2006 14:35
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Simple XSL styling question

Hi guys,

I'm having issues doing something very simple using XSL.

I have the source XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding='ISO-8859-1' standalone='yes' ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="results.xsl"?>

<testrun timestamp="07/05/06 14:10:10">
    <results type="failures">
        <test name="TestFuturesScenarioBucketed::testGammaBucketed"
type="text"></test>
    </results>
    <results type="successful">
        <test name="TestFuturesScenarioBucketed::testBase"
type="text"></test>
        <test name="TestFuturesScenarioBucketed::testGammaParallel"
type="text"></test>
    </results>
    <statistics>
        <testsRun>20</testsRun>
        <failuresTotal>1</failuresTotal>
        <errors>1</errors>
        <failures>0</failures>
    </statistics>

And I want to report in Explorer that shows three tables, one
for failures, one for success and one for the summary. I also
need the timestamp showing.

Any ideas? I cannot seem to get the tests on two different
tables, only on one.

Kind Regards and thanks in advance,

Chirag Mehta

Notice to recipient:
The information in this internet e-mail and any attachments
is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee
please notify the sender immediately by telephone. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

When addressed to external clients any opinions or advice
contained in this internet e-mail are subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of
business or client engagement letter issued by the pertinent
Bank of America group entity.

If this email originates from the U.K. please note that Bank
of America, N.A., London Branch and Banc of America
Securities Limited are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority.

--~--