xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Procesing XHTML files with DOCTYPE statements

2006-07-11 01:35:45
This problem goes away as soon as I delete the DOCTYPE info,
but I don't want to (can't) do this for every file. Is there
some way around this error? Note that the DTD does exist at
the URL provided, but the default setup in Saxon doens't seem
to find it.

It's nothing to do with the Saxon setup per se. The most common reason you
can't access to remote URLs is that you're behind a proxy server, and you
haven't told the Java VM how to get through it. Perhaps someone who's been
there could share the magic incantations?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/