xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Recursive entity reference "%ISOamsa" error

2006-07-14 12:20:19
Never mind. I was missing an end-tag in my DOCTYPE declaration. D'oh!

Thanks,
Mark

On 7/14/06, Mark Peters <flickrmeister(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, Wendell. I'm working with DocBook XML output
from Adobe FrameMaker. When the default DOCTYPE declaration didn't
work, I tried the standard DocBook PUBLIC declaration. That didn't
work either (same error), so I manually translated all of my entity
references, one by one, applying the stylesheet after translating each
entity. Currently, my XML file contains no entities -- no
declarations, no entities in the document content. But I'm still
encountering the "Recursive entity reference "%ISOamsa" error.

I tried removing the DOCTYPE declaration from my XML document, with
the same result. So now I'm baffled. If my XSLT processor is
complaining because it can't parse my document with its entity
references -- but there *are* not entity references -- then something
else must be going on.

I appreciate your input. I'll keep at it.

Mark

--

Mark Peters
Senior Technical Writer