xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Java XSLT transformer

2006-07-14 23:10:41
If Saxon is on your classpath then unless you do anything special,
TransformerFactory.newInstance() will give you Saxon. If you want Xalan,
either take Saxon off the classpath, or set the system property (I'm not
sure to what).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohsen Saboorian [mailto:mohsens(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 15 July 2006 07:06
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Java XSLT transformer

Hi,
I'm trying to transform an XML with a given XSTL using JRE
default transformer (not sure, but I think it should be Xerces:
com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl).
I have saxon 8.0 in my classpath, and when I transform to
html, <xsl:value-of select = "system-property('xsl:vendor')"
/> prints out "SAXON 8.7.1 from Saxonica" !

It is notable that
System.getProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory")
returns null.

--~--