xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem calling this template

2006-07-18 09:03:03

       <xsl:apply-templates select="$services//Record">

You don't show the definition of $services, but I assume that
$services//Record selects all the Records. (// is an expensive
operation, if you know your Record elemenst are not arbitrarily deep in
teh eleemnt structure, using somethng other than // will save the system
the effort of looking)

                       <xsl:apply-templates
         select="following-sibling::Record[0]">

I don't think you want to apply templates to siblings as you have
already applied templates to all Record elements in the call above.
This XPath will never select anything as [0] is [position()=0] and
position() always returns an integer >= 1.

David