xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Japanese characters show up as ? in browser

2006-07-20 10:12:13
When the UTF-8 characters are embedded in the XSL, they seem
to work fine.  It appears to be only when I transfer them
from the XML using the xsl:value-of element, that they are
not coming across properly.  Is there anything else I could
be missing?

That would suggest a problem with the encoding declaration in the XML
document.

Thanks for the follow up!  Here is the XML declaration from the file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Does this seem correct?  If so, could there be anything else going on?

Regards,
Dave