xsl-list

[xsl] Seeking your feedback

2006-07-20 11:18:15
Hello All,
 I maintain this site (http://gandhimukul.tripod.com) which I presume
contains useful material about XSLT.

As you all must have noticed I participate actively on xsl-list.
During the course of discussions I come across interesting ideas, and
also learn from the ideas of others. My XSLT knowledge is derived
largly from discussions on the xsl-list (and also quite a lot from
Michael Kay's books).

I decided to archive my posts (those which I think are useful) on a
web-site, so that the material could be useful to others also.

On my site's home page, http://gandhimukul.tripod.com I have provided
a link to my guest book.

May I kindly request the members of this list to please take some time
and put their true thoughts about my site. If you don't want to make
your comments public, you can send them to me privately (through the
guest book only, or directly to me by email).

Your feedback would enable me to make this site better.

Regards,
Mukul