xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Filemaker XSL woes

2006-07-27 05:12:20
Chad C.,
Since you supply no code, I will go on memory.

I believe that the Filemaker xml output has a namespace.

Have you written you XSLT with that in mind?

Mike Ferrando
Library Technician
Library of Congress
Washington, DC
202-707-4454

--- Chad Chelius <cchelius(_at_)agitraining(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am trying to transform data that has been exported from Filemaker

Pro in the FMPXMLRESULT format. I am trying to write an XSLT that
transforms the data, but the file doesn't seem to respond correctly

to my instructions in the XSLT. It's very bizarre. Has anyone else

run into this situation when working with XML output from Filemaker
Pro?

--~--