xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Glossary Help

2006-07-29 04:47:18
Hi,

Yes, having other divisions also in the xml? So, needs to update only the
part of xml where glossary needed.

--
Shailesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Mukul Gandhi [mailto:gandhi(_dot_)mukul(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 5:13 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Glossary Help

On 7/29/06, Shailesh Shinde <shailesh(_at_)quagnito(_dot_)com> wrote:
Migrating glossary xsl code to main xsl----which copies source xml to
outputxml with Updates of glossary elements in outputxml, but getting
output
with no contents in divisions. Except glossary. What changes will
required?

As per the XML you posted lasted, this template looks unnecessary (or
you have something else also in the XML).

<xsl:template match="*">
    <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

I think, we need more explanation about what you are trying to do exactly.

Regards,
Mukul

http://gandhimukul.tripod.com

--~--