xsl-list

[xsl] Disapearing spaces between end tags and begin tags

2006-07-31 08:17:03
I have an XSL file to transform XML to HTML.
In this file I have a structure like <para>some text <highlite>some
What happens is that I lose all of the spaces between te end tags and
the begin tags.
I have already explicitly put preserve spaces on all elements.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem
the tag in my xsl looks like this
<xsl:template match = "waarschuwingen">
<b>Waarschuwingen en voorzorgen:</b><xsl:text> </xsl:text>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>