xsl-list

Re: [xsl] For-each and keys()

2006-08-02 09:21:55

I suppose I can't believe that you'd actually make use of anything if
you're unwilling to test code because the document() was capitalized
when it was copied to this list.

I think the archives of the list will show otherwise.

It wasn't just that it's capitalised, I have no idea what your input
looks like given that you clearly state that
Disabilities is not the top-level of that document. That is what I meant.
yet the sample input that you posted was

   XML below

   <disabilities>

with (lowercase) disabilities as the top level element, and the code
apparently expected that .... $Definitions/disabilities">...

The xsl-list guidelines, posted only yesterday say

  - Illustrating your question with a demonstration of the
     problem. Well-composed questions frequently include a small XML
     sample, an XSLT stylesheet, the results received, and the result
     that was desired - all in miniature, to make it comprehensible to
     readers new to your problem. (It is also not uncommon to discover
     what a problem actually is in the process of reducing it to an
     illustrative version.)

David