xsl-list

Re: [xsl] building a hierarchical classification out of flat and redundant data

2006-08-03 08:38:21
On 8/3/06, Georg Hohmann <georg(_dot_)hohmann(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Mukuls approach has the assumption that the last "document" has the
deepest level of tags. But sadly this is not true in my case. My
example is from a classification, so after the
"<document><tag1>3</tag1>..." there will be a
"<document><tag1>4</tag1>..." and so on, which makes this approach not
suitable for this kind of data.

If you could post the complete XML document, perhaps we could try to
solve this problem. In addition, you need to tell any additional
transformation rules.

Its nice that you are willing to solve the problem yourself :)

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi

http://gandhimukul.tripod.com